top of page
Openings, activities, community
- Sat, 23 SeptHafnarfjörður Library23 Sept 2023, 13:00 – 15:05Hafnarfjörður Library, Strandgata 1, 220 Hafnarfjörður, IcelandLearn creative techniques to focus your intentions visually through exercises of mindfulness and creativity and give visual shape that channel your intentions.
- Sat, 20 MayHafnarfjörður20 May 2023, 13:00 – 15:00Hafnarfjörður, Strandgata 19, 220 Hafnarfjörður, IcelandVisual Monologues is a journal in drawings that I started in 2020 to express through visual impacts how to experience the world without the logical structure that words provide.
- Fri, 31 MarSalon Iberoamericano de la Casa Colon31 Mar 2023, 23:30 – 23:35Salon Iberoamericano de la Casa Colon, Plaza del Punto, s/n, HuelvaHow does the brain connect and create ideas and images? Come and dig with me into the unconscious mind to find associations of two ideas, and explore your creativity in a playful and relaxed way.
- Fri, 17 MarHafnar Haus, White Cube, Reykjavík17 Mar 2023, 17:00 – 23:00Hafnar Haus, White Cube, Reykjavík, Tryggvagata 17, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpening of new exhibiting space in Flædi, Hafnar Haus. My selected work "Shush brain" is displayed as a part of the collective exhibition.
- Fri, 10 MarMosfellsbær10 Mar 2023, 13:00 – 15:00Mosfellsbær, Mosfellsbær, IcelandOtilia Martin will welcome visitors and guide them through the artworks in display in Mosfellsbær Art Gallery, her process with dream journaling and visualising her dreams through images. The artist will answer questions and discuss specifics that visitors might want to address. Event will take plac
- Sat, 04 MarMosfellsbær Listasalur04 Mar 2023, 13:00 – 15:00Mosfellsbær Listasalur, Þverholt 2, 270 Mosfellsbær, IcelandThis Saturday from 13-14th, guided tour with the artist. Otilia Martin will welcome visitors and guide them through the artworks in display in Mosfellsbaer Art Gallery, her process with dream journaling and visualising her dreams through images. The artist will answer questions and discuss specifics
- Fri, 03 MarMosfellsbær03 Mar 2023, 13:00 – 15:00Mosfellsbær, Mosfellsbær, IcelandThis workshop is about giving some tools to create a bridge between our conscious and subconscious mind, and thus bring images and sensations we see in dreams into this awake reality. By this practise we are stablishing a dialogue with parts of ourselves that are hidden in the subconscious mind thro
- Sat, 20 NovHafnarfjörður20 Nov 2021, 13:00 – 15:00Hafnarfjörður, Strandgata 1, Hafnarfjörður, IcelandNovember is here, one of the gloomiest and most bad press-ed months of the year, a time when the days are short and the nights and long, where the light is dim and the shadows seem bigger... What a wonderful time to do some inner work with our own personal shadows, right? Come to Hafnafjordur Librar
- Sat, 14 AugReykjavík14 Aug 2021, 13:00 – 16:00Reykjavík, Tryggvagata 15, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandIn this workshop, teenagers are invited to bring into the light the parts of them, difficult emotions or feelings, they keep in the dark because they don’t like them or don’t know how to handle them. We give shape to these “Beasts” with love, humour and creativity.
- Thu, 21 JanBókasafn Hafnarfjarðar21 Jan 2021, 17:00 – 19:00Bókasafn Hafnarfjarðar, Strandgata 1, Hafnarfjörður, IcelandAre you interested in taming your inner Beasts, those feelings or emotions that make you feel uncomfortable? Did you know they can have a very useful message for you? Well..be ready to be surprised!!
bottom of page